Leopard Clear Waterslide
Full Sheet of Clear Waterslide as pictured above.
Clear waterslide is good for light colored and white bases.
These are Laser Printed so there is no need to seal prior to use.
These are perfect size for a tumbler.
Check out my other listings! Purchase $35.00 worth of watersides and you'll receive free shipping! I am always adding new designs!
**Sorry, I do not sell the file for this. I only sell the actual waterslide**
The actual waterside will come without the watermark. I use all high quality materials.
Please see the instructions below:
- Cut out the image
- Place it in warm water for approx. 30 Seconds
- Wet down area on tumbler that you’d like to place the waterslide
- Slide the waterslide onto the tumbler.
- Take a damp paper towel and smooth out and wrinkles in the slide.
- Let completely dry before adding epoxy.
Waterslides are used to put full color designs on hard surfaces such as glass, wood, plastic, stainless steel, etc. They are called waterslides because you use water to slowly separate the image from the paper backing for application (similar to a temporary tattoo). These are not to be used for fabric application.